(Read through the other posts and recipes from our past challenge.)
Starts Tuesday March 8th - Sunday May 29th
Starts Tuesday March 8th - Sunday May 29th
I am so excited to be doing this challenge again. I had a few of my friends want to do this challenge with me so I decided to start another one. This will be my 4th time and I have seen such a difference in my life since doing it. For starters I lost 12 pounds and went from a size 6-8 to a size 2/3. I have tons more energy and I feel healthy. I have noticed that I am happier when I read something uplifting everyday. My journal is full and I am accomplishing things that I would have put off. This challenge is not about losing weight even though it is icing on the cake. It is about being a better person all around.
Sugar - lots of you were put off by not eating sugar. Sugar is so bad for you. It weakens the immune system and causes you to get sick more often. It also causes fatigue. You still get to eat sugar once a week. Look at your calendar and choose one day each week where you will be able to get the most out of your free sugar day. I always chose a day that I could bake something or a day where I knew we were going to a party or on a date.
Read the other pages found through the tabs at the top to learn more about this challenge. This blog will make it possible for us to get to know each other, post healthful recipes, and be a support system. Let me know if you have any questions.
Email me if you would like to participate at heiditrejo@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment