

Every week I order our produce from Bountiful Baskets. www.bountifulbaskets.org I LOVE IT! In fact my husband laughs at me because I get so excited. He actually told me he has never known anyone to get so excited about fruits and veggies. I know I am a total nerd but it does make me giddy. I never know what we are going to get and I love it. In fact my kids get excited now too. When I bring the basket inside they can't wait to see what I have brought home.
Bountiful Baskets is run by volunteers. Each week you can order your basket on Tuesday or Wednesday. You have to order by Wednesday at 10pm or you will have to wait until the following week. One basket is $15 plus a $1.50 fee. OR if you want organic it is $25 plus a $1.50 fee. Then on Saturday morning you take your own basket and pick up your produce. Also each week they have different extras you can also purchase like fresh bread, bulk boxes of apples, tomatoes, cucumbers, pomegranates. Basically whatever is in season. They also offer See's candy twice a year along with other fun things.
The pictures above are from the $15 basket I received in March.
This is a great way to make sure you have enough produce to get your 2 servings of fruit and 2 servings of vegetables everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment